You can install Xmodin Bluestack but it requires access to Proper Root. The process to root is given below. Read the full article for more information.
How to Root Bluestacks 3
Download Bluestacks 2 from the official website www.bluestacks.com. After the setup has completed downloading, install Bluestacks and start it.
- Set up Bluestacks by Logging into your Google account.
- Click here and then download the King Root APK. Since Bluestacks is an emulator download only the APK for android phones.
- Visit your Downloads folder double-click and install KingRoot by the APK file you just downloaded.
- After it gets installed, start Bluestacks. You will notice that KingRoot APK is installed. Click KingRoot and select the ‘Try to root‘ button. Allow various permission to KingRoot. The process of root will now start. It will take some time.
- Bluestacks will restart many times during the process which is completely normal.
- Once the process is complete, You’ll get a message from KingRoot saying that Bluestacks is successfully rooted.
Bluestacks 3 Rooted Download
You will see the below image once your Bluestacks 3 is downloaded.